Since chambers inception industrial disease has been a key area of practice. The industrial disease team undertake a breadth of industrial disease litigation having expertise across the whole spectrum instructed on behalf of both claimants and defendants.
Our countrywide expertise includes:
- claims arising from exposure to asbestos
- deafness and tinnitus
- hand-arm vibration syndrome
- occupational asthma and other respiratory conditions
- occupationally related upper limb disorders
- stress at work
- work related cancer claims
In asbestos and other work related cancer claims all members of the team willingly travel to visit those who are terminally ill. Members of the team lecture on aspects of industrial disease and are specialists in contested limitation aspects. Appropriate cases are undertaken on a conditional fee basis.